We are excited to announce a new whitepaper from business financing experts and OroCommerce partner Fundbox. If you are looking for the best ways to get access to business capital and grow your business, this report will definitely clear things up for you. It will be most helpful to eCommerce managers, CFOs, and small business owners who’d like to learn about modern B2B payment solutions that can help to effectively engage in trade credit relationships with their business partners.
If you’ve ever struggled with cash flow to grow your business or find it burdensome to offer trade credit to your own B2B buyers, you’re not alone. It’s a perennial issue for B2B commerce. Unlike a typical consumer transaction where a customer pays for, say, groceries with cash or a credit card, B2B sellers may wait weeks or months to get paid unless they act as a bank and step in to provide their own short-term credit to buyers.
That’s where immediate-payment platforms, like Fundbox, step in to allow suppliers to be paid right away and for buyers to take a pre-agreed number of days to either pay or to finance payments if they need extra time.
Getting paid right away is very powerful for B2B businesses and the entire small business economy. Now, the opportunity for a new, better Net Terms Economy that provides quicker payments has arrived. Both sellers and buyers can benefit from the combination of credit decisions closer to the point of financial need, and on-demand capital.
Download this whitepaper to discover:
- How on-demand access to business capital can accelerate your business growth
- How modern technology can help with dynamic risk assessment
- How to enable better repayment terms to provide benefits to both buyers and sellers
- How to bring financing directly to the point of an eCommerce transaction
- The role of immediate payment platforms in the modern net terms economy
- The example of using Fundbox with OroCommerce for B2B credit