Whether you are a new player or a mature business, are you sure you know everything about today’s B2B market key drivers? Our webinar featuring Forrester Research will keep you updated on the current State of B2B commerce! World-class industry experts and visionaries in the field of eCommerce – Andy Hoar (Forrester), Roy Rubin (Oro, Magento), and Yoav Kutner (Oro) will slice and dice the core aspects within B2B digital trade.
Join this insightful session on June 22, at 9am PST to discuss best practices on executing effective online commerce strategies.
Key takeaways include:
- How the evolution of B2B eCommerce market affects the way merchants should be selling;
- Critical differences of buyer expectations and behaviors between B2B and B2C customers;
- Benefits of adopting open-source business applications;
- Enterprise-level solutions as a cornerstone of success;
- Mission-critical functionality a robust B2B eCommerce platform provides;
- A detailed roadmap to digitizing your commerce: from efforts to results.
Keynote speakers are:
Andy Hoar, Featured presenter, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Expert on eBusiness and channel strategy. Andy is a high-profile professional in the field of B2B and B2B2C eCommerce and channel partner businesses establishment.
Yoav Kutner, CEO and co-founder of Oro, Inc., Magento’s ex-CTO and co-founder. After having outgrown Magento, where he was in charge of product and technology development, Yoav focuses on delivering unique CRM and eCommerce solutions for B2B sector.
Roy Rubin, Advisor at Oro, Inc., ex-CEO of Magento. Following the acquisition of Magento by eBay, Inc. in 2011, Roy became the company’s VP and Board of Directors member.
To learn market’s latest intel every eCommerce business wants to know, be sure to register today as spots are limited and filling up fast!