OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Setting up Drip Campaigns

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dima Soroka 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

hondaspeder
    Participant

How do we send/setup an email drip campaign? This would be an email based on some action or time delay instead of just manually or deferred?

So if customer buys X send them these emails every two weeks until complete etc.

Similar to what is mentioned here: http://oroinc.com/orocrm/blog/news/automate-personal-touch

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

adamseoul
    Participant

How did you go? I am interested in this as well, I will respond back here if I work it out.

I want to automated the sales process, send an email upon enquiry then if the prospect stays in a certain sales stage for X amount of days then I want to send another email.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Hello guys

We do not have this functionality available out of the box, but you could get it out of available ESP integration on our marketplace. Mailchimp automation or Dotmailer automation could be used for this purpose. We have extensions for both.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.