OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  walshfilho 9 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

walshfilho
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting this error messagen when trying to acess Tracking Websites from the Marketing Menu:

” Sorry, page was not loaded correctly ”

Any clue, please?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @walshfilho !

Could you please check prod.log file under app/logs to find error message ?

walshfilho
    Participant

Hi @asmaga,

I am getting this error on prod.log file below. I checked and there is no images Dir on /bundles/oroui/css.

Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /bundles/oroui/css/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png”” at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/crm-application/app/cache/prod/classes.php line 2256 {“exception”:”[object] (Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\Exception\\NotFoundHttpException: No route found for \”GET /bundles/oroui/css/images/ui-icons_222222_256x240.png\” at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/crm-application/app/cache/prod/classes.php:2256, Symfony\\Component\\Routing\\Exception\\ResourceNotFoundException: at /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/crm-application/app/cache/prod/appProdUrlMatcher.php:4527)”} []

walshfilho
    Participant

Hi @asmaga,

I uploaded the missing file from github, ui-icons_222222_256x240.png. I am not getting any error either from prod.log file and apache error_log file. I am still getting ” Sorry, page was not loaded correctly ”. Any clue, please?

Rogyar
    Participant

Have the same issue.
    Getting 404 on attempt to open Marketing -> Tracking Websites.
    All other routes are fine. Tracking bundle is loaded, I can see the settings in System -> Configuration.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Probably, you are using apache with MultiViews option enabled. Please, try to disable it in your virtual host configuration:

Rogyar
    Participant

Hello Yevhen,
    Thanks a lot for the fast reply.
    The issue was resolved after the MultiViews option has been removed.

walshfilho
    Participant

Hi Yevhen,

Thanks. Its working fine now. The issue was resolved after the MultiViews option has been removed.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.