PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc. Pioneers the Digitization of Auto Body Equipment and Tools Distribution
As an automotive paint body and equipment distributor, PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc. have been operating since 1976 and service their customers in Ohio, Illinois Michigan, Connecticut, Texas, and Florida.
- +7,500 Monthly B2B Orders
- +56,000 Active SKUs
- 10.76% Increase in Conversion Rates
PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc. faced several challenges, one being that their B2B website was originally built with basic capabilities and limited functionality, making it difficult for them to grow at a fast and cost-efficient pace.
Customer satisfaction and a positive shopping experience were the main focus for PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc., with a 97% order fill rate and same-day order shipment with a quick turnaround time. With that being said, their legacy platform hampered their ability to keep up with their customers and led to a decline in their quality of customer experience.
Some challenges they found with their legacy platform include:
- Gaining visibility and insights into customer behaviours
- Issues with mobile experience and a slow purchase process
- Streamlining the buyer-seller interaction through sales automation
- Reducing manual work performed by sales and customer service
- Empowering customers to grow by launching a B2C store with visibility into their sales and inventory levels
We considered many of the most popular eCommerce platforms and OroCommerce was the only solution we found with true B2B functionality, with no patches required, and CRM included in the price. With Oro any customizations requested were possible, anything we asked for, Oro said - "yes, we can do that." We weren’t going to get that level of flexibility with anyone else in the market.
PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc. needed a solution with a convenient online channel for customers to obtain product information and shop online for their products.
The platform needed to improve its user experience through a responsive website, while implementing a flexible CRM that would seamlessly connect their customer touchpoints and serve as the single source of truth for lead and customer information.
Marketing Manager of PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc., Joe Meinholz, says” We considered many of the most popular eCommerce platforms and OroCommerce was the only solution we found with true B2B functionality, with no patches required, and CRM included in the price. With Oro any customizations requested were possible, anything we asked for, Oro said – “yes, we can do that.” We weren’t going to get that level of flexibility with anyone else in the market.”
The integration of OroCRM, OroCommerce, and SBC Solutions ERP platform meant that PBE Jobbers were able to:
- Reduce manual work required when managing buyer-seller interactions
- Act on the abandoned shopping cart opportunities and follow up with customers who didn’t end up buying the products they added to their shopping basket
- Enhance their platform’s functionality
- Allow customers to place orders quickly from any device
- Create a more user-friendly shopping experience with search functions, auto-suggest and auto-complete options
- Show customers stock levels and warehouse locations that have their products in stock
- Take advantage of additional marketing opportunities and customer experience improvements
- Have a B2B2C scenario to enable wholesale customers to launch their own B2C eCommerce store
Since their transition over to OroCommerce, PBE Jobbers Warehouse Inc. have seen an additional 7,500 monthly B2B orders, over 56,000 active SKUs and a 10.76% increase in conversion rates.