B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
Built for Distributors, Wholesalers, Brands, and Manufacturers
Oro Recognized for B2B Digital Commerce Use Case for Second Consecutive Year
Guide to B2B eCommerce for Franchisors
Find out how B2B eCommerce for franchisors helps manage procurement, support localization scenarios, and streamline operations and customer relationships, regardless of industry.
A Decade in B2B eCommerce: Lessons Learned and What's Ahead
Listen to the Oro founding team discussing the key milestones in the history of Oro, B2B eCommerce evolution, and what lies ahead for our industry.
Estimate 2022 ROI of Your B2B eCommerce Project
with a free ROI Calculator
Oro Products Recognition
by Industry Experts
OroCommerce is an Enterprise-grade B2B eCommerce Platform
Built with a comprehensive set of features ready for any B2B commerce model.
What Makes OroCommerce Different?Watch Video
Futureproof Your Business
with a B2B Online Store
Our B2B eCommerce solution provides you with a reliable platform that automates business today and effortlessly scales for the future.
Improve customer experiences by enabling online and mobile ordering, multiple payment options and terms. Improve your operational efficiency by digitizing your product catalogs. Optimize your IT infrastructure with a platform that supports headless commerce, traditional eCommerce, and any deployment model you use. Arm B2B buyers and your Sales, Marketing, IT, Support, and eCommerce teams with the tools that help them work more efficiently.
Get eCommerce and CRM, all-in-one
Boost customer engagement and better serve business buyers with our built-in CRM. OroCRM helps you organize sales pipelines, segment customer base, and determine marketing and sales projections for your business across multiple channels.
One Platform for B2B, B2C, and B2X
Address all B2B, B2C, and B2X (B2B2B, B2B2C, etc.) scenarios and business needs in a single platform. Support any business-to-business eCommerce model from Self-Service websites and Quote-to-Order portals to marketplace management with a scalable and flexible B2B eCommerce software.
Open Source Community
Our open-source approach and vibrant community of developers and technology partners offer complete code transparency, greater product reliability, and tested security advantages both for the cloud and on-premise deployment. Our B2B open-source software ensures scalability and security.
Keep eCommerce and ERP in Sync
Connect with any ERP system and fully digitize your supply chain. Coordinate your eCommerce store with your business operations and automate inventory management, order management, pricing calculations, and shipping logistics.
Capabilities that Set OroCommerce Apart from the Competition
Open-source B2B eCommerce platform for midmarket and enterprise companiesLearn more about B2B eCommerce
Digital B2B commerce is all about providing a consistent, relevant, and personalized buying experience. Whether your business is new to eCommerce or you need to upgrade your current B2B webstore, OroCommerce software is built for mid-market and enterprise B2B companies. Create and customize a self-service eCommerce website, customer portal, or wholesale portal using our flexible B2B commerce platform in the cloud or on-premise.data-deco="https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/10/decotation1.png"
B2B eCommerce features ready to goView our B2B features
Selling to businesses is vastly different than selling to consumers. This means the eCommerce and marketplace features needed to support a B2B online buyer is vastly different as well. As a purpose-built eCommerce platform for B2B, OroCommerce offers out-of-the-box B2B features such as managing corporate accounts, displaying unique price books, showcasing buyer-specific catalogs, supporting Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) processes and multiple purchasing roles, creating custom workflows, and many more B2B capabilities.data-deco="https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/06/decoration3.svg"
Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO)Compare OroCommerce to other platforms
Our initial focus on B2B also makes OroCommerce a much leaner B2B commerce software compared to typical eCommerce platforms. This translates into a lower total cost of ownership for B2B companies. Because B2B eCommerce functionality is offered out-of-the-box, projects are simplified resulting in fewer development hours and faster completion timeframes. As a B2B company, you get a B2B-specific solution that lowers your total cost of ownership and offers a faster return on investment.data-deco="https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2022/06/decoration3.svg"
Extensibility for future growthView our extensions store
It’s inevitable that your company will purchase new software, require new functionality, and implement new processes. This means selecting an extensible solution will be critical. OroCommerce offers robust API coverage, an expansive extensions store, and a customization-ready platform to ensure your B2B eCommerce platform grows with your business.
Companies Digitally Transformed with OroCommerceLearn More
A Word From Our Customers
Oro Partners Help Transform Your Business
Oro Solution Partners are system integrators and full-cycle digital agencies that take OroCommerce and customize it to your exact needs. We maintain very close relationship with our partners to make sure they know our platform well and have expertise and good understanding of B2B commerce.Browse All Partners
Questions and Answers about OroCommerce
What is OroCommerce?
OroCommerce is a flexible, open-source B2B eCommerce platform built from the ground up for B2B use cases. OroCommerce’s strong B2B focus and capabilities were recognized by analysts like IDC, Gartner, and Frost & Sullivan. It is a testament to Oro’s focus, dedication, and relationship-first approach to helping B2B businesses succeed. These and other achievements acknowledge our mission to digitize businesses and enable their sales teams to build strong relationships with their customers.
OroCommerce is a the best eCommerce platform for B2B that helps distributors, manufacturers, wholesalers, and large retailers perform online transactions between businesses. B2B eCommerce platform software is built to expand online business and conduct trade transactions on a website.
In addition to B2B, OroCommerce can be customized to fit any commerce need (B2C, B2B2B, B2B2C) or industry, including manufacturing, distribution, wholesale, retail, automotive, medical, and more.
What is OroCommerce's pricing?
Our Community Edition is free. The pricing for our Enterprise Edition will depend on your organization’s specific requirements.
OroCommerce Enterprise Edition pricing is transparent with no hidden costs and commissions. It’s based on three elements:
- Deployment: depending on your requirements, we charge a fee for hosting in OroCloud.
- Gross Merchandise Value (GMV): the total value of merchandise sold through your eCommerce site over a given period.
- The number of admin users: adding more than 25 users comes with additional costs.
Please contact us to learn more.
What is the difference between OroCommerce Community and Enterprise Editions?
OroCommerce free Community edition offers all the essential features small businesses need. On the other hand, Enterprise Edition is ideal for mid to large-size companies. Some of the additional features provided by Enterprise Edition vs. free Community edition include:
- Multi-site and multi-org structures for multi-brand and international businesses
- Advanced scalability and performance capabilities
- Elastic search support
- Hosting on OroCloud
- 24/7/365 support
View the full side-by-side feature comparison on our Editions Comparison page.
What are the advantages of OroCommerce?
Here are the benefits making OroCommerce the best B2B eCommerce platform:
- OroCommerce covers 70%-80% of B2B functionality out-of-the-box.
- Open source technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and dynamic APIs allow organizations to customize and configure the other 20-30% of OroCommerce functionality.
- Transparent pricing means no hidden costs and commissions on API calls, revenues, and transaction numbers.
- A deploy-anywhere approach enables deployment in any Cloud environment and on-premises.
- Includes a Built-in CRM that seamlessly integrates with the eCommerce platform available on-demand at no additional cost.
- A unique and powerful workflow engine that allows organizations to digitize any manual process.
- Boasts a large worldwide ecosystem of solution integrators and partners that drive innovation.
- Oro’s founders are leaders in the eCommerce industry. They are the same team that conceived, developed, and grew Magento. They later got together to build an industry-first B2B eCommerce platform.
Why is OroCommerce open-source?
There are several reasons why we chose an open-source strategy for our products:
- We believe that amazing software can’t happen in a silo. That’s why we chose open source both as our strategy and philosophy. It enables us to maintain an open line of communication with key stakeholders in the B2B commerce ecosystem.
- We also discovered that the open-source approach effectively delivers accessible, innovative, secure, and high-quality products.
- An ecosystem of customers, partners, and developers that we’re building through an open-source strategy makes it possible to adapt our solutions to different verticals, industries, and countries.
- With tens of thousands of product installations, we can quickly and effectively screen for bugs, security and improve performance on a scale that proprietary solutions cannot provide.