The digital commerce market is massive and evolving fast. It’s quickly becoming the primary selling channel in just about any vertical. But we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the digital buyer.
B2B buyers are turning to digital commerce for a fast, convenient, and personalized purchase experience – and B2B companies know this. According to McKinsey, two-thirds of B2B organizations now operate an eCommerce channel, which drives some 18 percent of revenue for the average company.
Yet what do buyers think about their digital experiences? Are businesses meeting buyer expectations in 2022?
That’s what we wanted to find out.
In our latest report Understanding & Adapting to Modern B2B Buyer Expectations, we asked 100 B2B purchase managers and procurement specialists across 10 verticals about their purchasing experience. We partnered with WBR Insights and B2B Online to deliver the most comprehensive insights on purchasing and provide recommendations on our findings.
From what they anticipate B2B eCommerce will look like in the future to their preference for digital channels, we uncover what B2B buyers think about the buying process. We also ask them what type of purchasing experience they’re after and whether technology accommodates or hinders their efforts. Lastly, we explore what suppliers have done to address customer needs and where they can improve.
You’ll learn about the following:
- What will B2B eCommerce look like in 12 months?
- How happy are B2B buyers with their purchase experiences?
- Do suppliers offer buyers B2B eCommerce capabilities?
- What is the role of digital and mobile in the buying process?
- Do traditional purchasing methods still matter?
- Are eCommerce and eProcuremnet systems keeping up?
- What are the biggest challenges for B2B buyers?
- How can suppliers improve the B2B buying experience?
- The 5 key suggestions for B2B companies implement.
Who Should Read This Report?
This report is designed for forward-thinking businesses that want to be ahead of the B2B buyer needs. It is helpful for those who want to learn about the challenges buyers face and get up-to-date insights into the buying process:
- C-Suite and Leadership Teams
- Sales, eCommerce, and Marketing Directors
- Customer Success and Service Managers
- Customer-Facing Staff
Don’t Fall Behind B2B Buyer Expectations
Buyers are spending more online than at any point in history, and digital channels now represent a significant portion of revenue for B2B organizations.
Digital commerce isn’t just an optional alternative to face-to-face meetings. Buyers increasingly turn to eCommerce to make high-value, complex purchases. They expect fast, convenient, and personalized experiences at every stage of the purchase process.
Don’t fall behind buyer expectations and play catch-up as your competitors take a piece of your pie.
Download the free Understanding & Adapting to Modern B2B Buyer Expectations report here.