Hungry for fresh B2B eCommerce insights? Looking for secret ingredients and time-proven recipes for online business success?
We’ve got all that on the menu and more! Join us for a B2B eCommerce: Lunch & Learn session if you hunger for good food and information on how digital commerce can help you increase sales, improve marketing, and grow your B2B business. The event will be held on May 16, 2018, from 2 pm to 5 pm in the exquisite Dal Rae Restaurant (9023 E Washington Blvd, Pico Rivera, CA).
Treat yourself to actionable business advice for launching and enhancing your digitization strategies and discover the business building opportunities B2B eCommerce has to offer.
You should participate if you are:
- A manufacturer, wholesaler, or distributor in the competitive B2B market.
- A business owner or CEO looking to meet higher ROI targets.
- In a customer-facing function such as marketing or sales executive.
- A digital strategy manager in charge of your brand’s online presence.
- Engaged in eCommerce and need new ways to maximize sales potential.
At B2B eCommerce: Lunch & Learn you will:
- Learn how B2B eCommerce is different from B2C and how to immediately realize the profit by going digital.
- Discover the must-have features for a true B2B eCommerce platform.
- Explore the steps to launching a successful eCommerce project.
- Hear real use cases and success stories from B2B market players that have enabled online ordering to increase sales and profit.
- Enjoy a great complimentary meal while networking with like-minded eCommerce enthusiasts and experts coming from different industries.
Did you know that B2B companies that go digital are achieving 9% higher revenue creation, 26% greater impact on profitability, and 12% more market valuation? By 2020, 27% of all B2B sales will be made online, and that represents $6.7 trillion in sales you don’t want to miss. So, reserve your place now. Grab your seat at the B2B eCommerce table and get future-ready today.