Part 1 of Growing B2B eCommerce Website Traffic and Revenue guide walked you through the most crucial aspects of B2B eCommerce SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
In Part 2, we look beyond the search engine promotion to focus on business strategies that are proven to build and maintain sustainable streams of traffic and revenue.
Long-Term Success Requires a Holistic Approach
Building a successful eCommerce channel isn’t a sprint; it’s a marathon. Long-term success requires a holistic approach to the business. It begins with devoting the appropriate budget resources to a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and continues with providing an exceptionally smooth user experience, developing quality content, and maximizing the value of your existing customer base.
This guide provides a roadmap to building a sustainable eCommerce business where sales and traffic continue an upward trend.
Who Should Read this Guide?
This guide is essential reading for marketing and sales executives that want to implement a long-term growth strategy for their company and create a smooth online experience for their B2B customers.
Success in eCommerce isn’t an accident. It requires strategic thinking and action. This guide is here to help. You’ll learn:
- What should be included in your marketing budget and the appropriate amount to spend
- What users want from a website for distributors and how they define a smooth purchasing journey
- When and how to segment your customer and lead base and what to do with segments once you create them
- How the sales team can use eCommerce to build stronger client relationships
- The power of personalized promotions
- How to maximize the value of your existing customer base for higher average orders and repeat sales
- How partnerships and co-branding convert relationships into profit
Actionable advice and inspiration for long-term thinking and starting something new are all part of the guide.
Plan Now for Future Sales and Profits
Don’t let traffic and sales hit a plateau again. Download our Guide to Business Strategies that Keep Traffic and Revenue Flowing today. It’s inspiring, thought-provoking, and actionable information to help your B2B eCommerce business not only survive but thrive in the digital age.