Like many of you, we are disappointed that OroVibe was postponed and we did not get a chance to connect. During these uncertain times, we remain committed to helping our customers drive exceptional eCommerce experiences, wherever in the world they may be.
Join Yoav Kutner, CEO and co-Founder of Oro Inc., Matthew Roach, Director of Digital at Animal Supply Company, and Johannes Plehn, PhD, Founder and Managing Director of Seven Senders GmbH for a live and value-filled discussion of how digital commerce tools can uncover new revenue streams and offer excellent customer experiences during these tumultuous periods.
Reserve your spot for How Digital Commerce Protects Your Business in Times of Crisis
on Thursday, April 16th, 8 am PST / 5 pm CET
This webinar will explore the current state of the COVID-19, and discuss how you can navigate the uncertainty of the crisis and the new economic environment. It will provide you with actionable tips on what you can do right now to protect your eCommerce business and what the future of commerce holds.
What you’ll learn:
- Digital transformation: now or never
- Why now is the best time for B2B companies to undergo digital transformation and how to go about doing it.
- Get new customers during crisis
- How to offer an omnichannel customer experience and reach B2B customers in new, innovative ways.
- COVID-19 and deliveries
- The impact of the COVID-19 crisis on international deliveries amid the supply chain crisis and logistic disruptions.
- Shipping to high-risk areas
- Practical advice on managing shipments to high-risk areas with quickly developing situations on the ground.
- Animal Supply Company
- A story of how a major US pet products distributor, Animal Supply Company, is coping with the crisis.
Register now and stay safe, healthy & wealthy.