Customers are spending more time researching brands online on industry publications, review sites, and corporate websites. But how do you guide your marketing strategy, connect with your audience, and cement your place in the market?
In another unscripted and unedited B2B Commerce Uncut episode, we discuss how to craft a consistent B2B eCommerce marketing strategy that builds trust and long-term relationships.
The episode, titled Marketing Strategies in B2B Commerce: What Works & What Doesn’t in the 2020s, will be hosted by Jary Carter.
The first guest is Joshua Williams, Director of Digital and eCommerce Marketing at Petra Industries, a major B2B and consumer electronics distributor. He will be joined by Kurt Hoffman, Director of Strategic Accounts at Americaneagle.com, digital services provider.
Announcing Episode 5: Marketing Strategies in B2B Commerce
Sign up now and join a live interactive event, ask questions that matter to you, and get answers from leaders in the industry.
August 24, 2022 11 am ET / 5 PM CEST
What This Podcast Will Cover
During this podcast, we’ll cover various digital marketing topics that are important to B2B sellers and eCommerce practitioners:
- The role of good marketing in business success
- How B2B customer expectations changed over the years
- Biggest B2B digital marketing and eCommerce myths
- How customer behavior changed post-pandemic
- Building a trustworthy brand in a competitive marketplace
- Successes, challenges and internal resistance
- Taking your B2B eCommerce channel to the next level
As always, we’ll be taking your questions and answering them in real-time.
When you register, you’ll get:
- A direct Zoom link to join the podcast
- Ability to submit questions beforehand
- Participation in the question-and-answer period
If you don’t have time to listen live, you can listen the B2B Commerce Uncut episode using the service of your choice. Just subscribe to Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Spotify, or Sticher.
With B2B Commerce Uncut, we strive to deliver the freshest, more relevant, and original content that matters to you.