Oro is excited to announce that IDC has published their latest whitepaper: Overcoming B2B Digital Commerce Complexity. This report, sponsored by Oro, provides an overview of the technology offered within the commerce space and how B2B companies can leverage this technology to become a competitive leader within their industry.
With so many options, it can be overwhelming to select the right technology to fit your company’s needs. In this whitepaper, IDC analyst Jordan Jewell provides his insights into some of the most frequently observed challenges for company’s looking to build and improve their eCommerce channel. He also shares his tips on how to select a future-proof B2B eCommerce platform that is flexible to grow as your business grows.
This whitepaper also includes a real-life customer case study featuring a large pet supply distributor and their digital transformation journey. With over half of their orders being processed manually through phone, email, and fax, this distributor wanted a way to digitize and centralize all customer orders.
Download this report to learn:
- Key differences between B2C vs B2B eCommerce platforms
- Essential features needed for a successful B2B online business
- How to build a solution that will be sustainable for future growth
- Proven tactics to get offline customers to embrace your digital initiatives
- Real-life customer case study