We’re pleased to announce our first springtime community webinar “OroCommerce 1.0 Features Overview and Demo”. It will be hosted for our vibrant Community members and anyone enthusiastic about innovative open-source business technologies and business digitization.
Register now for this live session to be held on Thursday, March 23, at 6 pm EET / 9 am PDT and join a fascinating discussion about how OroCommerce is changing the B2B commerce market.
Oro’s prominent leadership team featuring Jary Carter (co-founder and CRO) and Michael Bessolov (VP of Engineering) will elaborate on features making OroCommerce so outstanding and best suited for interacting with business customers.
Key takeaways include:
- OroCommerce Intro & Specials
- Customer-facing features (supported by Live Demo)
- Employee-facing features (supported by Live Demo)
- Benefits of integrating with OroCRM 2.0 application
- Product roadmap and nearest milestones
The session will include a question and answer section, so please, don’t be shy to ask – all the questions will be answered after the main presentations.
Save your spot today!