The Oro platform is a highly customizable B2B eCommerce platform allowing manufacturers, distributors, and B2B sellers to build online storefronts and sell their products.
Our Tech Talks Episode 4: Getting Started with Oro webinar on September 14, 2022 9 AM EDT / 3 PM CEST is a great way to get educated on our platform and products. It’s intended for software development agencies and independent developers new to Oro products and the Oro ecosystem.
In the hour-long webinar, you’ll get an overview of the Oro environment, development principles, and learn the basics of building Oro applications.
Oro Tech Talks Episode 4: Getting Started with Oro
- Get familiar with the Oro development environment and best practices.
- Learn how to set up the OroCommerce application in a local environment.
- Use Oro tools and processes when building your application.
- Learn how to work with the Oro bundle and extend its functionality.
- Use and add new business objects (entities).
- You’ll learn about how to customize and integrate applications.
Join the Oro Tech Community
We created Oro Tech Talks to give developers a platform to learn new things and engage with the Oro team and the community. If you haven’t already, join our Slack community at bit.ly/oro-slack. It’s where you can connect with experts behind Oro products, fellow developers, and peers, suggest future Oro Tech Talks topics, and vote on suggestions.
Don’t delay – secure your spot today!