The Oro team is proud to announce the 1.0 release of OroCommerce, the only true B2B eCommerce platform! OroCommerce has been built from the ground up to solve the specific needs of B2B eCommerce and is here to revolutionize commerce.
Disrupting the B2B eCommerce Market
The B2B eCommerce market has exploded – with global sales volumes expected to hit $6.7 trillion USD by 2020. The eCommerce platform market has been unprepared for this tidal wave with no real applications tailored for the B2B space.
Because B2B customers are vastly different than B2C, our flexible platform looks to address complex use cases such as:
- Self-Serve Model – A company or business buyer looks to purchase goods and/or services online, much like buyers would on Amazon Business or Costco.com.
- Buyer-Seller Interaction – The interactions between buyer and seller – like placing orders, sharing pricing information, requesting quotes, and submitting proposals – are managed through online digital processes. This allows employees to work on other critical tasks resulting in increased productivity and efficiency.
- B2B Marketplace – This can be defined as a web site where goods and services can be bought from a wide range of suppliers. Multiple buyers and sellers request multiple offers and bids across various goods and services.
OroCommerce’s current release addresses self-service and buyer-seller interaction scenarios with marketplace features already in development. We are excited to revolutionize Commerce with a flexible platform built from the ground up with B2B-specific features.
Built From the Ground Up for B2B
Our platform includes the most comprehensive set of B2B eCommerce features that come out-of-the-box. Customers can leverage native features such as:
- Corporate accounts with multiple users, roles and permissions
- Robust workflow engine supporting B2B eCommerce business processes
- Multiple shopping lists management
- Multiple and customizable price lists and personalized catalogs
- Configurable products in webshops
- Seamless management of buyer-seller interaction
- Optimized store front-end for B2B buying experience
- Seamless integration into OroCRM’s customer relationship management solution
- And more
Choose the Offering That Best Fits Your Business
OroCommerce 1.0 is immediately available in two versions, Community Edition (CE) for small emerging businesses and Enterprise Edition (EE) for medium to large enterprises. Compared to Community Edition, Enterprise Edition offers superior product support, enhanced performance and scalability, and access to features required by large, growing organizations. Customers can choose to deploy the Enterprise Edition via on-premise or through the OroCloud.
Learn more about the differences between CE and EE by viewing our Editions page and blog post.
Interested in the Enterprise Edition of OroCommerce 1.0? Contact us to speak with an Oro consultant.
If you’re interested in the free community version, click to download OroCommerce 1.0 CE.
Remember that you can always access our free demo with sample data to get a feel of the product.