Welcome aboard Oro Tutorials!
You want to deep-dive into the OroCommerce experience but you don’t know where to start? The Fundamental OroCommerce Course takes you through all the essential steps leading up to your first sale. You are about to learn to:
- Effortlessly build stock by creating a product catalog and populating it with products
- Fill your warehouse and update inventory statuses
- Generate price lists, set prices and manage multiple price lists
- Add payment options and prioritize payment rules specific to your business
- Set up and manage shipping methods
- Create a quote in the storefront, and process it in the management console
- Proceed through the single and multi-step checkout, and upload products through the quick order form in the storefront
- Explore the checkout process from the perspectives of both managers and buyers
The Fundamental Commerce Course not only provides the insight into the minimum effort setup fundamentals, but also describes how your implementation can be expanded. In addition, the course demonstrates how the completed setup is going to work from the perspectives of a customer in the store, and a manager in the management console.
To get started, we are introducing a hands-on example that will run through the course. It is going to illustrate how OroCommerce works in real life. We have chosen a US business that offers stationary and office supplies to various other businesses nationally. Along with the narrative, we will provide you with practical tasks and quizzes to make sure you explore the OroCommerce minimal effort setup with us as you proceed!