ADDEV Materials uses OroCommerce to deliver greater value to their customers and reduce costs
Increase in Turnover
ADDEV Materials wanted to improve the delivery of customized solutions for its French industrial business. Its main objectives were to be closer to customers, bring them more value and reduce order processing costs. During the search for a B2B eCommerce platform, ADDEV Materials looked at OroCommerce, Salesforce, and Wizaplace. The company was looking for:
- A complete solution for both front and back end
- Built for B2B ordering and customer experience
- Ability to have several sites on the same platform
- Personalized experiences for every customer
Digital Transformation Officer at ADDEV Materials
After evaluating all options, ADDEV Materials selected OroCommerce as its eCommerce solution. ADDEV’s technology buying teams were blown away by OroCommerce’s native B2B functionality and its PHP & Symfony architecture, along with extensive resources. OroCommerce provided:
- B2B features out-of-the-box
- Scalable catalog management capabilities
- Request for quote and quick order forms
- Multiple websites under the same instance
- Marketing automation to sell and cross-sell
To ADDEV Materials, having a complete solution for both the front and back end was extremely important. Getting to market fast was a priority; the company couldn’t afford to channel money and time into lengthy customizations. Thus, a major deciding factor was that OroCommerce came with everything necessary out of the box. Oro also helped provide integrations to ADDEV’s many third party platforms including Sage X3 ERP and Mollie for payments.
Now with a B2B eCommerce platform up and running, ADDEV Materials plans to expand its eCommerce presence , grow its customer base, while maintaining a frictionless purchase experience.