Configure Email Settings per Organization¶
To configure email settings per organization:
Navigate to System > User Management > Organizations in the main menu.
For the necessary organization, hover over the More Options menu at the end of the row and click to start editing the configuration.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
On the Email Configuration page, define options applied to all the emails in the application.
To change any of the system-wide options, clear the Use System check box first.
- Email settings — User emails are enabled by default. To disable the option, clear the Use System check box and clear the Enable User Emails option.
- Signature — Add a signature to the emails.
- Signature Content — Specify the text and formatting of your signature. By default, the email signature body is empty.
- Append Signature to Email Body — Define whether a signature must be added automatically or manually.
- Email Threads — Display Email Conversations As and Display Emails In Activity Lists As define how emails and replies are displayed to the users, as threads or separately. Two options are available: threaded and non-threaded.
- SMTP Settings — SMTP protocol allows to send email messages. Click Check SMTP Connection once you provide the following details:
- Host — SMTP Host name, e.g. smtp.gmail.com
- Port — SMTP Port number, e.g. 465
- Encryption — Encryption type: None, SSL or TLS
- Username — Your email address
- Password — The password for your email address
- HTML in templates — Enable or disable HTML Purifier. Disabling HTML Purifier allows to paste any HTML code into a template or an email body editor without tag stripping.
- System Mailboxes — A system mailbox allows people who do not have access to the company mailbox addresses write to the company. To add a new system mailbox, click Add Mailbox.
Click Save Settings.