Configure Theme per Website¶
You can set the following theme-related options for the website to override global configuration:
- Pre-designed theme for the storefront
- The layout for the product page details (default tabbed view, short, two column, or list)
- Style of the selector in filters
- Display mode for the user menu on the storefront
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, hover over the More Options menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Design > Theme in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
- Select the necessary theme, product page template, filter selector and user menu display mode. Refer to the Configure Theme Globally guide for available options and their impact on the storefront look and feel.
- Click Save Settings.