Configure Guest Checkout with Registration Options Globally¶
To configure guest checkout with an option to register globally:
- In the main menu, navigate to System > Configuration.
- Select Commerce > Sales > Checkout in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
The following page opens:
In the Customer Users Registration section, you can:
- Allow Registration — when the option is enabled, registration is allowed for customers on the checkout page.
- Allow Checkout without Email Confirmation — when the option is enabled, customers proceed to the checkout immediately once registration details are provided. When this option is disabled, the checkout does not start until the user confirms their email address.
By default, both options are enabled. However, they are only relevant when guest checkout is enabled.
To disable the options:
- Clear the Use Default check box.
- Clear the Allow Registration and Allow Checkout without Email Confirmation check boxes.
Click Save Settings