Manage Discounts in Orders¶
You can view discounts applied to a specific order under the dedicated Promotions and Discounts section on the order page. This section is divided into All Promotions and All Special Discounts.
Within All Promotions, you can view:
- Coupon codes
Within All Special Discounts, you can view:
- Special discounts added manually
Apply Multiple Discounts to an Order¶
When items in the order qualify for multiple discounts, several promotions or coupon codes can be added to it.
However, please keep in mind that:
- Application of promotions to orders may be subject to the sort number (priority) assigned to the promotions and whether any of them have Stop Further Rule Processing enabled.
- You cannot use two coupon codes for one order if they are part of the same promotion.
Promotion can be applied to the existing order in two ways:
By creating a new promotion.
If there are no available promotions applicable to the items from the order, you need to create a new promotion with the necessary products added to it. Once you open the order edit page, the created promotion will be added to the order automatically and will be displayed in the Promotions and Discounts section under All Promotions.
By applying an existing promotion.
If the promotion applicable to the order items was created after the order had been placed, it will be added automatically once you open the order edit page. This promotion will be displayed in the Promotions and Discounts section under All Promotions.
The following illustration is an example of multiple discounts applied to one order:
Add Special Discounts for an Order¶
To add one-time personalized discounts for selected customers:
On the order page, click Add Special Discount on the top.
Click Add Special Discount in the Promotions and Discounts under All Special Discounts.
In the form that opens, provide the following information:
- Discount — Provide the desired discount amount (in currency or percents). This field is mandatory.
- Description — Provide the reason for the special discount. This field is optional.
This way, you can apply one or more special discounts to selected orders.
Manage Discounts When Editing the Order¶
You can manage promotions, coupons and special discounts for the required order by opening its edit page and navigating to the Promotions and Discounts section.
Under All Promotions:
- Click to view the details of the selected promotion or coupon code.
- Click to deactivate the selected promotion or coupon code.
- Click to delete the selected promotion or coupon code.
Under All Special Discounts:
- Click to edit the discount.
- Click to remove the discount.