In Oro applications, you can manage all settings on multiple configuration layers:
Based on the level where configuration has taken place, settings can fall back to other levels following the pattern below:
- User settings can fall back either to system or organization settings.
- Website settings can fall back to the system settings.
- Organization settings can fall back to the system settings.
- When Use System check box is enabled on the configuration page of the required option, system settings override website or organization.
- When Use Organization check box is enabled on the configuration page of the required option, organization settings override system.
By default, all configuration settings are available globally. Whenever you see the organization, website or user icons, this means that the setting is also available on the organization, website, or user level respectively.