Configure Google Integration Settings¶
To configure Google integration-related settings on the OroCommerce side:
Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
In the panel to the left, click System Configuration > Integrations > Google Settings.
In the Google Integration Settings, provide the following information:
- Client ID — The Client ID generated in the API console.
- Client Secret — The Client Secret generated in the API console.
- Google API Key — The API Key generated in the API console. Provide a valid Google API key to activate maps for addresses in the system.
In the Google Single Sign-on section, click Enable to activate Google Single Sign-on and provide domain information to limit the list of mailboxes for which single sign-on can be used (e.g., only a domain used specifically by your company). Leave the Domains field empty to set no such limitation.
In the Google Tag Manager Settings section, clear the Use Default check box and select a Google Tag Manager Integration from the list to configure it for the application and enable data mapping.
In the OAuth 2.0 for Email Sync section, select the Enable check box to activate sync. Please, make sure that Gmail API is enabled in Google Developers Console.
In the Google Hangouts section, provide the following details:
- Enable For Emails — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for emails.
- Enable For Phones — Check the box to enable Google Hangouts for phones.
By default, Enable For Emails and Enable For Phones are enabled.
Click Save Settings.