Configure RFQ Notification Options per Website¶
To change the default notification settings per website:
Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
For the necessary website, hover over the more actions menu to the right of the necessary website and click to start editing the configuration.
Select Commerce > Sales > Request for Quote in the menu to the left.
The following page opens.
The notifications options can be configured for all the parties concerned, namely:
- Assigned Sales Representatives Of The Customer
- The Owner Of The Customer User
- The Owner Of The Customer
To customize any of these options:
Clear the Use System check box next to the option.
Select the corresponding option from the list.
For the aforementioned parties the options are the following:
- Select Always to notify the related entity each time an RFQ is submitted.
- Select If user has no sales reps assigned to notify the related entity only in case they do not have any assigned sales representatives.
Click Save Settings.