Configure Currency Per Website¶
Currency configuration for a particular website helps you:
- Enable all or some currencies from the allowed currencies list to be used in OroCommerce storefront and management console for this website.
- Select the currency that is shown by default in the OroCommerce storefront and management console for this website.
The website level configuration has higher priority and overrides the system configuration settings.
To change the default currency settings for the website:
- Navigate to System > Websites in the main menu.
- For the necessary website, click the More Options menu at the end of the row, and then click the Configure icon to start editing the configuration.
- Select Commerce > Catalog > Pricing in the menu to the left.
For faster navigation between the configuration menu sections, use Quick Search.
The following page opens:
Enabled Currencies — The subset of allowed currencies that is available for the customer user by default on this website.
Default Currency — The currency used by default to show prices in the storefront on this website.
To customize any of these options:
- Clear the Use System check box next to the option.
- Select the new option.