You are currently viewing documentation for version 3.0 which is not a long-term support release. The latest long-term support release is version 1.6
Core eCommerce Features¶
- Corporate Accounts: Manage complex, hierarchical corporate account structures via the seller admin console. Buyers can also configure their own corporate account structure, add authorized users, and create purchasing rules regardless of whether your account structure has multiple businesses, teams, departments, offices, or branches.
- Access Controls, Roles & Permissions: Providing the correct user the right access to the right information is a crucial capability. Both sellers and authorized buyers can manage access levels to information, like specific price lists and product catalogs, for both user groups or individual users.
- Data Protection and Consent Management: Complying with the data protection regulations, OroCommerce provides a flexible mechanism for collecting and managing customer consents.
- Multiple Organizations, Websites and Stores: Many businesses manage multinational brands that operate across various countries, currencies, and tax regulations. OroCommerce Enterprise Edition comes out-of-the-box with flexible and robust multi-website management capabilities which allows organizations to easily orchestrate multiple businesses from one central admin console.
- Content Management System: Native CMS capabilities allow marketers and merchandise managers to manage robust digital media-enabled catalogs and rich product information pages providing buyers with the information they need to make purchasing decisions. In addition, OroCommerce’s theme is designed with an intuitive, user-friendly front-end which allows buyers to easily find the information and products they need.
- Personalized Catalog Management: Versatile catalog management capabilities allow B2B sellers to customize product catalogs to specific corporations, divisions, business units, and even individual buyers or customers. Each group has access to its own catalog where purchasing managers are able to view its content and purchase products.
- Multiple & Customized Price Lists: Create and manage multiple customized price lists for each customer, company, or business unit based on the negotiated contracts. Each price list can contain an unlimited number of price points, various tiers, and different currencies.
- Multiple Shopping Lists: Corporate buyers working on multiple projects, such as trade show displays, printed materials, or product/equipment for different business units, can manage and save multiple shopping lists in OroCommerce. This allows buyers to save shopping lists for future use and quickly purchase items from previously saved shopping lists.
- Streamline Buyer-Seller Interaction: OroCommerce improves buyer-seller interactions by providing buyers an easy way to create and submit order forms, purchase orders, RFQs, and more. Sellers are enabled to easily respond to orders & quote requests on the same platform thus facilitating an efficient negotiation process between the buyer and the seller.
- Segmentation & Custom Reports: The robust dashboard and reporting engine along with advanced segmentation capabilities allow sellers to gain actionable insight to their data. Leverage OroCommerce’s segmentation and reporting engine to track key business KPIs, understand customer’s purchasing patterns, and send timely, targeted marketing campaigns.
- Flexible Workflow Engine: Create an unlimited number of custom eCommerce workflows to support both buyer and seller-related processes. The flexible workflow engine allows sellers to customize workflows like the checkout experience or order submission process. Automatic alerts can also be set to trigger when orders reach a certain value but haven’t been purchased.