To create a new coupon:
Navigate to Marketing > Promotions > Coupons in the main menu.
Click Coupons Actions > Create Coupon on the top right.
The following page opens:
In the General section, complete the following fields:
- Owner — Select the business unit responsible for the coupon.
- Coupon Code — Enter the coupon code. Code value should be numeric, alphabetic or both, and have no spaces. This field is mandatory.
- Promotion — Select the promotion that the coupon should relate to, or click to load the list of promotions to choose from. Please note that only promotions with the Triggered by option set to Coupons and Conditions will be displayed on the list of available promotions. If there are no promotions to link the coupon to, they can be created and added to the coupon later.
- Enabled — Enable the check box to activate the coupon. To deactivate it, clear the check box.
- Uses Per Coupon — Enter the number of times that the coupon may be used.
- Uses Per Person — Enter the number of times a specific customer can use the coupon.
- Valid From/Until — Provide the expiration date and time for the coupon.