View RFQ Summary¶
View a Single RFQ¶
To view a specific RFQ in the management console:
- Navigate to Sales > Request for Quotes in the main menu.
- Find the required request for quotes and click on it.
- In the General section, you can find the following information:
- First Name and Last Name of the customer user
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- PO Number
- Do Not Ship Later Than
- Submitted By
- Internal Status
- Customer Status
- In the Notes section, you can view the comments added by the customer regarding the RFQ.
- In the Line Items section, you can review the products, requested quantity, target prices and notes to the line items, if any.
- The Activity section displays activities available for RFQs.
View All RFQs¶
To view all requests for quotes, navigate to Sales > Requests for Quote in the main menu.
Here, you can perform the following actions:
View per page — In the list, select the number of items to be displayed per page. Available options are 10, 25, 50, and 100.
Filter — Click to show filters per column. You can limit displayed items to those that match filtering criteria provided.
Sort — To sort the items by the values in a particular column (e.g. RFQ#, Submitted by, etc.), click the respective column header. When sorting is ascending, an upward arrow appears next to the column name. When sorting is descending, a downward arrow appears.
Refresh — Click to reload the information about the items. If another user recently updated the item details, these changes are reflected upon the refresh.
Reset — Click to roll back the view per page, filters and columns configuration to the default values.
Manage columns — Open the Grid Settings by clicking to see the list of columns that organize the item details. To reorder the columns, click and hold the column name, then drag it to the new location. To show / hide a column, select / clear the Show check box next to it.
Choose the required RFQ in the list, hover over the More Options menu and perform one of the following: