OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce A new entity was found through the relationship (Inventory Status)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rio 5 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rio
    Participant

Hi Masters,

I tried to do website:reindex on my orocommerce application in order to show price list of simple product on product view page, but it’s show error like this

Does anyone knows how to solve it ? Im using orocommerce 1.5

Thanks in Advance :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Rio,
    This is the known issue that was fixed in OroPlatform 2.6.6 and above. Consider upgrading.

Or as a workaround you can apply the patch.
    The fix is trivial, you just need to remove the service from the container. In the customization, it can be done with the compiler pass.
    Here is the commit with changes for the master branch
    https://github.com/oroinc/platform/commit/7c3c82ed3969248f989d22031e6a569cbbcaea8c

Rio
    Participant

Hi Andrey,

Sorry for late respond, actually i didn’t found EventListerner in directory ImportExportBundle on (Oro\Bundle\ImportExportBundle\EventListener\ExportJoinListener). Could you help me to guide with another solution …
    I just want to reindexing the pricelist on product view page, because I notice from backend the price already filled but not showing in the frontend …

Thanks

Andrey Yatsenko

As I see for oro/platform 2.5 the listener was added only at Enterprise version 2.5.5 version.
    If you are using community edition – there is no such listener.

Andrey Yatsenko

In case you are using 1.5.0 version that was the latest for Community Edition, I don’t know what would be the fix. This version is not supported anymore so I not able to investigate the issue.

But as I said before the issue is fixed in oro/platform 2.6.6 and above versions. Consider upgrading.

Best regards.

Rio
    Participant

Hi andrey,

Finally I fixed by removing that job interrupt on web_reindex because the job always “running” and never end.

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.