OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Adding attribute in checkout payment step

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vincent Pietri 5 years, 12 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Vincent,

How can I alter an existing workflow (b2b_flow_checkout) to add my attribute?

You can’t extend the workflow as the only way to modify it is create new workflow and use it instead of the built-in one.

However payment methods itself are pretty extendable and you probably can do all the stuff without modifying workflow, check out the documentation first
    https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/doc/current/dev-guide/extend-and-customize/payment-method-add

Also you can add new field to Order and Checkout entity from another bundle as extended fields using migrations, for example check how it’s done in InfinitePayBundle. Here vat_id added to Customer entity as extended field.

Vincent Pietri
    Participant

Hi Andreys,

I’ve already read the tutorial “Add a New Payment Method” but no found information how to add new fields.

The bundle InfinitePayBundle seems to fit my needs.

Many thanks for your quick answer.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.