OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Backend – Small customizations

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Benoit 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Benoit
    Participant

Hello,

In backend, I try to make small customizations: Simply change the color of some elements.

These colors are defined by the variables in less asset of UIBundle :
    .../UIBundle/Resources/public/css/less/variables.less

How can I change the value of one of these variables?

I already made my module with css and less files but they are included at the end of the global css file: This does not allow me to customize a color.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Israa Salameh
    Participant

Hello
    firstly , you should make ur own theme bundle structure , and then in scss > settings > _colors.scss
    define the color configuration in this file , and choose the theme in the backend also . after that make the command :

> app/console assets:install ( in order to compile ur code )

this documentation will help you alot:
    how-change-the-color-scheme

Benoit
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Your method works in frontend. Following your instructions, I created the bundle and I managed to change the colors easily (“_colors.scss”).

But I can not do the same thing in backend: The “_colors.scss” file causes an exception “parse error: failed at $ test-color-palette: (` line: 1 “. In fact, an exception occurs as soon as the file contains a line that begins with the character “$”.

Do you know another track to try to change colors variables (“variables.less”) ?

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.