OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce bring data of an order in the front

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

marcosjp88
    Participant

I need to be able to bring the information of a particular order of which I have the id, like every product ordered from the front without reloading the page, I would like to know which is the best way to do it
    thank you very much

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi marcosjp88,
    What do you mean by “without reloading the page”?
    If you want to get this info by the ajax request – you can create separate controller action that will return it in json format, for example. But don’t forget to check permissions before returning data.

The API currently doesn’t support permission management for Customer Users, so it should be used only for management console Users.

By the way, customers can review orders from the front-store if they have required permissions at the “Order History” page which you can found at customer/order url

marcosjp88
    Participant

just checking the documentation to see if I could do it via api, I’m creating a screen where from a list of orders, I can see the detail, but I did not know if the way was via ajax.
    Thanks for the prompt response

marcosjp88
    Participant

Is there an example in the application that I can use to guide me or any documentation?

Andrey Yatsenko

All API resources are well documented and you can see it at api/doc page of your installed application.
    Check the usage documentation here https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/doc/current/dev-guide/web-api it’s very detailed.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.