OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Cloning a workflow

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nbraithers
    Participant

I’m trying to clone the standard workflow as it doesn’t inform the user that the order has been placed, but returns back to the order review screen.

I want to clone the order as the majority of what it has in place is still required, but make a few amendments. The problem is that I receive a “Could not save workflow” error. This same error occurs on the demo version on orocommerce.com.

Is there a fix for this Michael?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Nick,

We will check why the checkout workflow cannot be cloned.

Meanwhile, to identify the problem with the checkout completion please check the app/logs/prod.log file for any errors. Please also check the mail_* parameter configuration in your app/config/parameters.yml file as this might be connected to the missing order confirmation as well.

Thank you,
    Michael

nbraithers
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Michael. I receive the order via email, it’s just that the user doesn’t get a response on the screen that the order has been placed. This makes sense as the workflow shows that it needs to return to the order review page, rather than move on to another part of the system.

nbraithers
    Participant

The prod log file doesn’t show anything unfortunately. However I’ve found that it is the save functionality that doesn’t appear to work. I am able to clone one of the default workflows, make changes, but not save it.

nbraithers
    Participant

Michael,

I have a beta 2 version and the clone and save functionality works, so it must be changes introduced in beta 3 that have caused the issue.

Hope that helps.

Nick

Michael
    Keymaster

There is no fix available at this time. Broken in Beta 3, will be fixed in Beta 4, which is expected in a few weeks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.