OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce CSS file font issues fix

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nbraithers
    Participant

Hi all,

Not sure if this affects others, but when I tried to carry out the upgrade the fonts didn’t work, and the icons also failed, which made the system look really strange as it defaulted to Times New Roman I think?

I had a look at the difference is the styles.css file in web\css\layout\default and found that the references to the fonts files have the folder structure “../../../../../../” when it actually needs to be “../../../” to work in my version. I reduced all of the versions with the six forward slashes to three, saved the file and cleared the prod cache and it now looks like it should do.

Michael – this may be of some help to you, as the structure hasn’t changed enough from what I can see to require a move up another three folders – perhaps it is needed for demo.orocommerce.com?

Hope that helps someone.

Nick

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

It may happen when you are running your OroCommerce installation in a “subfolder” (e.g. http://my.localmachine.com/subfolder/)

The fix will be included in the next release, for now you can fix it with the following patch:

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.