OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Customize Template Order Confirmation Email

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rio 5 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rio
    Participant

Hello Masters,

I’ve tried to order, checkout and receive an email order confirmation in orocommerce 1.5 and its working well…
    after I customize the order confirmation email template through admin site, I added logos after that when I tried to checkout … I got an error variable “item” doesn’t exist… Then I change it back to the default but still got the same error. I did cache:clear also but still got the error…

Any suggestion about it ?

Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  Rio.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Rio,

There is a known issue related that WYSIWYG editor can break the layout of the email template, as a workaround you can disable it for all the website or write FormTypeExtension that will disable WYSIWYG only for email templates.
    Currently, WYSIWYG is not compatible with the complex twig layout that contains loops like for.

To restore the email template you need to disable WYSIWYG and copy-paste the content from the original template, that you can get here:
    https://github.com/oroinc/orocommerce/blob/1.5.0/src/Oro/Bundle/CheckoutBundle/Migrations/Data/ORM/data/emails/order/order_confirmation.html.twig

Rio
    Participant

Hi, Andreyy

Yes I got the solution, thanks for reply …
    Finally I copied the editor to database (oro_email_template) through phpmyadmin, yes that was “for” tag trouble on WSYIWIG when saved :D

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.