OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Dealing with extended entity in oro

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ayman Hussein 6 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Ayman Hussein
    Participant

Hi,

I added new entity ‘manufacturers’ with these fields [id, name, desc and image], and I added some data to this table.

The question now is: is there any Entity class created for this table or i have to create new one for this table in order to make some quires on it on my controller action.

Thanks.

arh922

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

igalayev
    Participant

Hi,
    corresponding class should be created so you could use it as Extend\Entity\Manufacturers.
    This class resides in app/cache/{env}/oro_entities/Extend/Entity folder.

Also consider to add entity with migration if it should be available from the start.
    There’s more info on that https://oroinc.com/doc/orocrm/2.3/book/entities

Ayman Hussein
    Participant

Hi igalayev,

The manufacture entity in dev is working well but in prod there is an issue, I got the following error:

[2018-01-12 09:01:50] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Serializer\Exception\UnexpectedValueException: “Could not normalize object of type Extend\Entity\Manufacturer1, no supporting normalizer found.” at C:\xampp\htdocs\oro1.4\xng.xcaas.oro\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\Serializer\Serializer.php line 149 {“exception”:”[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Serializer\\Exception\\UnexpectedValueException(code: 0): Could not normalize object of type Extend\\Entity\\Manufacturer1, no supporting normalizer found. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\oro1.4\\xng.xcaas.oro\\vendor\\symfony\\symfony\\src\\Symfony\\Component\\Serializer\\Serializer.php:149)”} []

Thanks.

arh922

vseniuk
    Participant

Hello,
    Be careful when you create some entities in dev environment. Symfony has different cache directories for each environment. Try to clear prod environment caches, it should help.

Ayman Hussein
    Participant

Hi vseniuk,

Yes I did clear prod cache but it seems there is serialization for data in prod

Below is my controller:

arh922

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.