OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Email funcationality

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himekov2 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

himekov2
    Participant

Hello,

Is user account registration through Email links and sending Email notification currently working on a fresh installation of Alpha 2?

How would I go about syncing my own Emails to the Orocommerce website?

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Can you please elaborate the question?

Currently there is no such functionality as registration through email links.

If self-registration on the frontend is allowed (System Configuration -> Frontend Application -> Account -> Account Users -> Registration Allowed), then users should be able to use a registration form on the frontend to create their accounts.

If it is set to require email address confirmation (System Configuration -> Frontend Application -> Account -> Account Users -> Confirmation Required), then after a user submits the registration form, they should receive an email asking them to click on the provided link to confirm their email address.

In order to verify your email sending setting please check app/config/parameters.yml – all parameters starting with mail_

himekov2
    Participant

When I tried to setup system mailbox I couldn’t get it to sync with gmail:

View post on imgur.com

Followed instructions here https://support.google.com/mail/troubleshooter/1668960?rd=1#ts=1665018%2C1665144 but still can’t establish imap and smtp.

Could you please help?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.