OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce ERROR: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT class_name, data FROM oro_

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ayman Hussein 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Ayman Hussein
    Participant

I am trying to install orocommerce1.4 on Azure app service with Azure database for mysql when ran oro:install command I got the following error:

Oro\Bundle\EntitySerializedFieldsBundle\Migration\SerializedDataMigration
    ERROR: An exception occurred while executing ‘SELECT class_name, data FROM oro_entity_config WHERE mode = ?’ with params [“default”]:
    Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=5656

My env. Parameters:
    PHP 7.1.8:
    memory_limit = 3G
    realpath_cache_size=6M
    post_max_size=256M
    realpath_cache_ttl=600
    max_execution_time=7200
    default_socket_timeout = 600
    opcache.enable=0

Mysql:
    max_allowed_packet=1073741824
    wait_timeout=28822
    interactive_timeout=28800

Please advise!

arh922

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mlukaszewicz
    Participant

Hello arh922,

are you still having this problem?
    I’m asking because I’ve seen other thread where you’ve written that you’ve already installed the application.

Best,
    Martin

Ayman Hussein
    Participant

Hi mlukaszewicz,

Actually I did not solve it, it seems there are some limitation in azure database for mysql I used another mysql instance on vm and the issue went out. yes after that I got another issue I posted it.

Thanks

arh922

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.