OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Fashion B2B

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  meet123 7 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

pizzo90
    Participant

Hi to all,
    I would like know where i can add the sizes (for example s-m-l-xl or shoes size 6US,7US,8US,9US)
    Thank you.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Product variants feature is not yet available in Beta 2 release.
    It will be available in later releases.

Thank you

pizzo90
    Participant

Well, but if I want implement that,
    Where i have to start?
    Thank you

Michael
    Keymaster

To implement that you would have to start with:

• create some UI to manage configurable attributes
    • create some UI to link product variants to the “main” product, and to generate new product variants off the main product
    • decide on which pricing strategies you want to support, and build the functionality to manage variant prices into product management or price list management UI
    • expose configurable product attributes on the product view page on the store frontend, and possibly on the product listing page
    • modify shopping lists, quotes, orders, and RFQ so that when a product variant is added as a line item it “remembers” its relation to the main product
    • allow users to modify selected options if they changed their mind – in the shopping list, RFQ, quote, order
    • allow admin users to do the same changes in the admin
    • update quick order page to support product variants

Michael
    Keymaster

It is not an easy task though, so unless you set your mind on implementing it yourself, I would recommend to wait for when the product variants feature becomes available in one of the next Beta releases.

pizzo90
    Participant

Hi thank u,
    But now sorry but I have to do an awful question,
    when you think it will be released next?

Thank you.
    Pizzirani Andrea.

meet123
    Participant
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.