OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce how to assign products under category

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 4 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Webkul
    Participant

Hi
    i have created a category and assigned a product under the category but somehow under the category product does not display also even we search with the name at that time also product does not display as well .
    But product are visible under homepage featured and best selling block .

Also getting a strange error

An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar (404: Not Found).

Do you want to open the profiler?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dario.trbovic
    Participant

I have the same problem. I created new category and assigned product there but also not showing when I go category page. I don’t know why

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

What OroCommerce version are you running?

Can you please also link some screenshots or provide detailed step-by-step description – I do not see any problems assigning products to categories in Beta 5.

Thank you,
    Michael

bczesak
    Participant

@Michael,

I have the same problem with both beta-5 and rc-1 versions.

1. I created my custom category
    2. I assigned any product to this category
    3. I visited Home Page and was able to see my category with “product items number” below the name
    4. After visiting this category no product was displayed on category listing page
    “No records found”

tjurczak
    Participant

I suppose that problem is related to disabled queue procesor. You have to run clank:server and oro:message-queue:consume according to OroCommerce install.

lyndaawilli
    Participant

I would suggest you to contact modulebazaar team.

amit5
    Participant

I have same problem. I created custom category and assigned product then I visited the home page and open created category but not displayed product. Also I have cleared cache and run this command
    php app/console oro:message-queue:consume –env=prod/dev. My version of oro application as follows

Package Name Version License
    oro/calendar-bundle 1.0.0-beta.5 OSL-3.0
    oro/commerce 1.0.0-beta.5 OSL-3.0
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.0.13 MIT
    oro/platform 1.10.10-beta.5 MIT

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Amit5,
    oro/commerce 1.0.0-beta.5
    This is a really old development preview version, that is not supported anymore. You must consider upgrading to 3.1 to get any help on it.
    See the Upgrade Guide and Understand the Release Process for more details.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.