OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce How to set a single Tax jurisdiction for an entire country?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vladyslav Byndych 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Shivani
    Participant

Is it possible to add a single tax jurisdiction for an entire country, without specifying a state?
    And maybe provide a range of zip codes – such that when buyer selects that specific country for delivery, irrespective of the state selected at checkout, tax can get applied if the zip code falls in the range specified in the jurisdiction (of course if the tax rule conditions match).
    Can you tell me how this functionality can be achieved?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jeetendra_gawas1
    Participant

Hi ,

Even I am facing the similar problem. Please provide any inputs..

Thanks,

Jeetendra

Vladyslav Byndych
    Participant

Hi Shivani,
    Could you tell me more about you case, probably provide some example, because I’m not sure that I got you right?

Is it possible to add a single tax jurisdiction for an entire country, without specifying a state?

yes, it’s possible. When you setup tax jurisdiction you can specify only country, so when you setup tax rule it will be applied to whole country.

when buyer selects that specific country for delivery, irrespective of the state selected at checkout

You can achieve this if you configure Address Resolver Granularity on System Configuration > Commerce > Taxation > Tax Calculation page. It has Country option.

Also you can find more related information in our User Guide

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.