OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Install fails with segmentation fault (core_dumped) – Cache clear terminated

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  oliverusselldev 5 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

martyn.pearson
    Participant

Hi,

I have been attempting to install orocommerce. I have experienced the same results with php version 5.6, 7 and 7.1
    Using the web installer results in the same problem too.

The error appears at the below stage of the installer on the command line.

// Clearing the cache for the prod environment with debug false

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

[RuntimeException]
    The command ‘/opt/sp/php5.6/bin/php’ ‘app/console’ ‘cache:clear’ ‘–env=prod’ terminated with an exit code: 139.

Any suggestions? It looks to be so close to a complete install. I have cleared the cahce folder manually and visited the frontend, but it shows php errors of segmentation fault.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jan
    Participant

I have same problem. I try to increase memory to 4GB, change php (7.0,7.1) and others but it still occurs – maybe there is known walkaround?

oliverusselldev
    Participant

I never had any problem in installing oro. I recently installed it for my client on DO server through Cloudways PHP MySQL hosting. I was able to install it by using this command through ssh on my server

git clone https://github.com/orocommerce/orocommerce-application.git

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.