OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Issue in removing new Bundle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aleksandr Parkhomenko 6 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sarthak goel
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using OROCommerce 1.3.0 version.
    I have created a new bundle in the src directory referring this URL (https://oroinc.com/doc/orocommerce/1.4/dev-guide/extend-and-customize/how-to-create-new-bundle). Now we want to remove this from our instance.
    It cannot be done from the app console command when deleted manually getting multiple references error during cache clear.
    when we removed the cache using (sudo rm -r app/cache/prod/*), the cache clear command (sudo app/console cache:clear –env prod) shows database driver error.
    Please help and tell me if I am doing something wrong.
    Regards

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hi, sarthak goel.

To find the solution I need some additional information about what error showed in console within command

But at first, please check if there is no problem with clearing cache by itself, by removing cache and run command:

Thank you.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.