Covering OroCommerce topics, B2B eCommerce trends, community updates and company announcements.
1. Application related information:
Application Type: OroCommerce
Application Version: 1.4
Application Edition: Community
2. Environment related information:
OS, name and version: Debian Jessie (through Docker on OSX)
Web server, name and version: Nginx 1.12.1
Database, name and version: MySQL 5.7
PHP, version: 7.1
3. Also, for questions about error, issue or unexpected behavior, please, describe the way to reproduce it.
Example (but you may use your own pattern or free-form description):
Steps to reproduce:
1) Install application (with or without sample data)
2) Run php app/console oro:api:doc:cache:clear
1) Command should run without error
1) Command exits with error Processor failed: “oro_api.collect_subresources.initialize_subresources”. Reason: Processor
failed: “oro_api.get_config.add_owner_validator”. Reason: Property “inventory_status” does
not exist in class “Oro\Bundle\ProductBundle\Entity\Product”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.