OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Issues with latest beta version

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wgozdzicki 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

nbraithers
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I’ve tried to upgrade from beta 3 to 4 and it fails when trying to update the database. I tried to clear the dev and prod cache first, but that process failed. I wonder whether it was because I updated the Composer files first?

I notice in another forum post that you recommend dropping the database (which fixed it for that user). The problem is for me is that I have completed a lot of the setup, and will be disappointed if I lose all of that work. It appears that the only way that I can get the new version to work is to create a new database, but for some reason the CSS doesn’t seem to work correctly, with the fonts not being the same as they were in the previous version.

Any help you can give so that I can upgrade without having to replace the database would be gratefully received.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wgozdzicki
    Participant

Hi,
    Could you provide, please, what error do you have during updating?

Best regards
    Wiktor

wgozdzicki
    Participant

I didn’t noticed it’s the quite old post. Is it still valid?

Best regards,
    Wiktor

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.