OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Language Import

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 6 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Guillaume
    Participant

Hi,

In https://crowdin.com/project/orocommerce, there is French translation around 40%.
    I downloaded it and I wanted to import it.
    But, the import language in system->localization->language don’t accept the format ..:/
    So, how to do it ?

Best regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi Guillaume,

You can install a CrowdIn translation directly from within the application interface.
    Once you’ve created a French language, there should be an “Install” action in the actions columns (the one with the cloud icon).

Thank you,
    Michael

Guillaume
    Participant

hi Michael,

i have nothing ! :/

best regards

Michael
    Keymaster

What language exactly are you adding?

The French translation on CrowdIn is for “French (France)” language – please make sure that this is the language you add. Otherwise (e.g. “French – fr” and others) there will no matching CrowdIn translation available.

Guillaume
    Participant

It will be better with a photo :

Language.jpg

Localization.jpg

Michael
    Keymaster

In order to install the French translation from CrowdIn, you should select “français (France) – fr_FR” in the drop-down when you are creating a new language.

Based on the screenshots that you provided it seems that you have selected “français – fr”, which has a different language code.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.