OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Message queue flash notice showing every 15 Minutes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Rio
    Participant

Hi Masters,

I want to asking related this issue regarding showing flash notice “The application is not configured properly (message consumers are not available). Please contact the system administrator.” in the backend administrator, I think this problem related to oro:cron:message-queue:consumer_heartbeat_check … Is it the normal issue or there any trouble in my message-queue execution ? I noticed that every 15 minutes this message always showing … I saw in access_log, error_log (apache) and prod.log, dev.log (project) There’s no reproduced any log related the time when showing this message …

Thanks in Advance :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Rio,
    Do you have consumers running at the background all the time?
    You can configure Supervisor to automatically restart consumers when they stopped at some point.

Rio
    Participant

Hi Andrey,

Yes I have, actually Im using supervisord to running (clank:server and oro:message-queue:consume) and also running with crontab in order to running the (oro:cron). I followed exactly from https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/install-upgrade/post-install-steps

But I have not found related the issue, i’ve tried to change 777 all directories in order to ignore any missing permission :D, Do you ever facing the same problem ?

FYI : Orocommerce 1.5, with bitnami

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Rio.

Andrey Yatsenko

Please check message consumers logs then, seems something really went wrong.

If you configured consumers by above instruction with supervisor you should have logs at
    /var/log/supervisor/oro_message_consumer_stdout_00.log where 00 is process number. If you have 4 consumers it will be 00, 01, 02, 03.

Also check your application logs at app/logs/prod.log,
    If it’s not enough info you can increase verbosity by adding -v or -vv to the consumer command and logs will be more detailed.

Rio
    Participant

Hi Andrey …

Thanks for response, I already know the logs of supervisor at /var/log/supervisor/. :)
    Yes there are 4 logs consumers 00, 01, 02, 03

Here is the Runtime error :

How it comes? Is there any missing arguments … Thx

Andrey Yatsenko

this means you tried to run application with wrong environment name, probably it is --env=pr$ instead of --env=prod

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.