OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce OroCommerce and PHP7

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  manuel-tyfc 7 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zorlin
    Participant

Hi there,

We’re currently testing OroCommerce on PHP7 and it seems to work fine with the exception of the WebSockets server (php app/console clank:server –env prod).

Two issues with it:
    – 1: it doesn’t fork off into the background, so you need to keep a session alive or nohup it to keep it running
    – 2: it doesn’t seem to work for us.

I was wondering if there are any issues with PHP7 and the current beta of the OroCommerce application.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

manuel-tyfc
    Participant

Hi there

I’m new to the OroCommerce game as well, but we’re running OroCommerce with PHP7 without any major issues.
    I don’t think that the WebSockets server is intended to automatically run in the background. You may want to use something like Supervisor to keep it running.

Regarding the “it doesn’t seem to work for us’ issue, it would probably help if you supplied a bit more information. What exactly doesn’t work? Do you receive an error message?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.