OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Performance issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sarthak goel 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sarthak goel
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using orocommerce version 1.3.0 and I am facing some issue in the performance.
    I was testing the filters while searching for a product when I search from the global search bar time latency is very low, but when I search for a product using the filters time latency increases as I increase the number of applied filters.
    Please help me with this.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Viacheslav Bemza
    Participant

Hello, Sarthak Goel.

Did you use DBAL index for a product search? Also did you have some performance statistic? We can start to investigate this issue if the difference is significant.

Thank you!

sarthak goel
    Participant

Hi Viacheslav,
    Thanks for the reply. Actually, I am using the Category page on the front end for testing the filters.
    I don’t have the exact stats for performance but the time taken to see the desired result after adding more than 1 filter is increased whenever we increase the number of filters.

Viacheslav Bemza
    Participant

Are you talking about the default filters like ‘sku’, ‘all text’, ‘price’ or you add some filterable product attributes? If yes – please, can you provide an information about them.

With default filters we did not find a significant decrease of the performance, but we tested it on a small db with ~500 products.

sarthak goel
    Participant

I am talking about the default filters. I have a db of ~400 products but whenever I increase the number of filters for example: first sku then price then text. It takes approx 90-120 seconds to load the products after filtering.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.