OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Problem while upgrading OroCommerce to newer version.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Prabhat 6 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Prabhat
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade OroCommerce 1.3.0 to 1.4.0 using the instructions stated here. I am able to successfully perform all the steps but after that when I try to open the frontend, I get the 500 internal server error.

After debugging the error using dev environment, the main error is:-
    Could not convert database value “” to Doctrine Type array

Debug log stacktrace it as a TypeConversion Exception.

Please help me with upgradation process.

Regards,
    Prabhat Nagpal

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

wgozdzicki
    Participant

Hi,
    Please try to find which column exactly fails and update records with ’empty string’ value to empty array e.g. UPDATE table SET column=”a:0:{}” WHERE column = “”;

Best regards
    Wiktor

Prabhat
    Participant

Hi Wiktor,

I am not able to find the table and columns.
    There is so much junk data with null values in the frontend menu fallback table. Admin is working fine other than navigation menus which is showing no records found in the admin end. But I am able to see all my records in the table with lots of null and junk data.

Is there any way to find out the exact column and table which has the “” values?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.